Monday, September 24, 2012

Margaret Shine by Three



ABOUT
I’m Margaret. I’m 18. I live a double life between Shine By Three and my second year of studying a Bachelor of Commerce/Laws at The University of Sydney. My BlackBerry is an extension of my arm, and my Canon 7D is an extension of my face.


Not many people know but I can...

Dance en pointe.

At the moment I'm listening to...

Case of You (Joni Mitchell - James Blake’s cover)

The craziest thing I've done for love is...

Gone without my BlackBerry, Wi-fi, and reception for four. Whole. Days.

The best advice I've ever received was...

You are what you Tweet. Own it.

My weakness has always been...

Pointless books, films, magazines, and music. Your intellect thrives on trash.

You'll never catch me...

In crocs and socks.

My current goal is...

To get through the next three and a half years of this Commerce/Law degree, and make a speedy move to a pretty apartment in New York City.

The best way to impress me is...
Red velvet cupcakes from scratch.



1 comment:

  1. for a moment I thought it was you. You look alike specially when she has shades on. Miss you!x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...