Monday, August 16, 2010

You Should Know

1. Love is not my priority now, but when it comes, it comes.
2. I want you to be happy and comfortable with me, be honest with me.
3. Tell me everything that bugs you, even if it is about me.
4. I'm looking for a Tony Stark not a John Mayer. 
5. I'm scared to death to commit again.
6. I will never cheat on you and stuff like that.
7. But deep down inside, I'm still a crazy singleton.
8. Please, tell me when I start talking or rambling too much and start not making any sense.
9. Especially when I'm drunk, though I don't look it... Please shut me up or just, forget.
10. I've never been happier.
11. I hate hate hate awkwardness.
12. I can be the worst girlfriend anyone can have or the best.
13. If you ever think something is wrong with me, and don't feel comfortable asking me, just get me drunk.
14. I can't do a lot of things. But there is always a thing called trying.
15. When I'm angry, it's extreme love and care or stress and PMS talking.
16. Anniversaries. Phone calls. Text messages. YM. Facebook. Stuff like that. Is a big deal.
17. I like PDA. 
18. I might say nothing when you ask me what's wrong but there's actually something and I want you to figure it out yourself.
19. The good thing is that I can never be too angry with you.
20. Its not always rainbows and butterflies its compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...