Saturday, February 5, 2011

I'm Partial To


What makes a man sexy?
When he can pull off a suit, clean fingernails and toenails and a good haircut.

What are the 5 things that make you feel sexy?
A post-work-out glow, tasteful lingerie, good hair days, looking sun kissed and feeling loved.

Can high heels really make a woman feel sexier?
Well, I think it improves a woman’s posture a lot and the way it makes your legs look.

How has your style evolved through the years?
I never cringed at my past outfits since I think I’ve always been conservative in my fashion choices. (Is this sad?) Oh, wait, my elephant pants and parachute top phase is a different story.

What are your favorite brands?
I’m partial to Balenciaga, Marni. I think Chanel and Hermes have become so mainstream but I’m not saying I dislike them. Who doesn’t like Hermes right?

Which part of your wardrobe are you most proud of?
The fact that if I’d still fit into my clothes in 5 years, I’d still wear them and they won’t look outdated.

Which accessory do you wear the most and rarely leave home without?
I’d say my white Hermes bracelet, I forget to take it out. Most of the time I only realize I still have it on in the car and it doesn’t really go too well with my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...