Saturday, March 26, 2011

March 25

Friday: March 25, 2011

Woke up at 5:15 am, had a battle with myself if i should get up and do my morning jog and attend spin Class at 7 am. 
After a min of contemplating, I just fell back asleep.
Woke up again at 9:13 am. Babycakes is calling. 
We decided to go back to bed.
I checked facebook, twitter, and all that crap.
Had brunch in bed.
I'm still under the sheets.
At 2pm I finally stood up
I got caught in mad traffic.
Didn't to make it to the movie.
At 4:30pm I had merrienda, deli and cheese and churros. 
I got home, browsed the net and fell asleep.
Woke up at 8pm
I searched the net for inspiring outfits to wear.
I fell asleep again.
At 9pm Babycakes was outside. I wasn't dressed yet.
We had a corona, malibu and this secret flaming shot, a bottle of Jack, that never came.
3 bottle of Jager came instead.
We were desprate, we took 2 swigs each.
We got bored. Like seriously bored.
We left.
But
At 1ish We went back in, got a beer and chugged it.
We went home. 
Spent some good quality time together 




Today was a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...