Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On vacay: London - Barcelona - Lourdes - Paris

I endured 
food that was as bland as the lifestyles of the greater part of the population
in London. 

I Ate and had the best gastrogasmic days of my life. 
I learnt to be merry and have a drink or two with every course of the meal.
I also learnt that there is nothing wrong to be lazy from 2-5pm
in Barcelona.

I Prayed and entwined myself with the placid environment and got a second chance at life after our re-baptism
at the Grotto in Lourdes, France

and finally I, Fell in love 
with the food and flavors, the weather, the people, the fashion, the stores, the lifestyle, the sights,
the statuesque men and the women who extrude with elegance
in the city of lights.

After this trip, I came about to realize how important flexibility is 
and how it holds the key to survival.
You just have to adapt 
and make merry of what you have 
or where you are and who you're with.
As the famed line goes, 
"There is never a boring party... Just boring people."

Yes, from time to time I'd complain. 
But if I can't do anything about it, why would I wallow? 
There's always a good side to every bad. 

Seriously, 
you can't always have things your way all the time. 
Have you ever imagined 
how big of a mess will this world turn out to be if we did?

#positivity





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...