Saturday, September 24, 2011

F q&a


What's your shopping motto? If you can't stop thinking about it, BUY IT.
How would you describe your style in three words? Highly mood dependent. 
Sometimes you stand in front of a full wardrobe, but still have nothing to wear. What to do? It happens to me so often. What I usually do is I save a lot of photos on my computer for fashion inspiration and I browse through them.  Otherwise, I usually run at all black or all white and to make it not boring, I just lace it with 10 coats of mascara, bronze and blush oh and carry it with an attitude. 
Where do you find your inspiration? Palermo, Miroslava Duma, Blair Waldorf and Nicole Richie’s wardrobe.
What are your favorite items in the closet? I cannot live without my white shorts. Let me rephrase, I cannot live without shorts. I have shorts in practically every color and material you can think of but I shamelessly over use my white denim shorts with peek a boo pockets. I also love Belts, Ballet flats, Watches, bracelets, bracelets, bracelets, Marni, Zara and Balenciaga.
What should a basic wardrobe look like? You should own AT LEASE ONE: Hermes belt, good quality white tee, Balanciaga bag, good pair of shorts, pair of gold sandals, YSL tribute heels, nude wedges, pair of nude ballet flats, Vuitton pashmina, little black dress-- i could go on and on and on....
What fashion pieces are you currently coveting? A gold Hermes constance with gold hardware, Duma's closet. 
Do you have a signature scent? Prada or Cartier. I like Bond 9: NYC also.
Favorite Blog? Of the international bloggers, I like Lendra’s Man Repeller and Ciara F’s Blonde Salad.
Do you have any beauty products you can't do without? La Mer moisturizer, Cle de Peau and Helena Rubinstein mascaras, Tantowel towelettes and clarins Guerlain moisturizing bronzer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...