Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I got 99 problems and they all bitches. Wish I was Jigga Man, carefree living. You know how hard it be when you start livin' large
I control my own life. Once upon a time nobody gave a fuck. So now I'm in the cut, alcohol in the wound my heart's an open sore that I hope heals soon. Ignorance to cope man, Ignorance is bliss, Ignorance is love, and I need that shit. Wanna settle down, stop being so flirty most of the clean faces be the most dirty. I just need a thoroughbred, cook when I'm hungry.

But they all didn't see, the little bit of sadness in me, I've got some issues that nobody can see and all of these emotions are pouring out of me. I bring them to the light. I'm super paranoid, like a 6th sense. I tried to piece the puzzle of the universe

I am happy, that's just the saddest lie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...