Monday, September 20, 2010

Play

I got a call from Homme at Shangri-La mall and they have Play by Comme des Garcons back in stock and I couldn't be happier. Here's the picture of the shirts which they have on hand. They also still have a few sizes of the Converse + Comme sneakers.
 I'll show you how much I love these <3's
SPOT MY HEARTS ON THE SHIRTS I HAVE ON!!!
Wearing my Comme sports shirt for Spa day. 

Me in my comme des garcons cardigan back in Beijing
My 3 hearts comme des garcons tee. 

back in beijing, one of my fav's uncle Fester-like black and whites comme tee. 

Bored at work, One man's trash is another man's treasure indeed. I did some Comme inspired fruit shaping!!!! Sayang there was no marker pen i should've drawn those crazy eyes on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...