Wednesday, October 12, 2011

DEAR SANTA

Dear Santa,

If you know me well enough, you must know how I feel each time I am told that I have to drive. I like nice cars, but I'd rather be driven in them. Recently though since I have to move around a lot and in places not in spitting distance to the family's usual whereabouts, I am forced to drive to work. Its so frustrating and driving a very unstable 320 hp Impreza doesn't make the task any easier. Its too powerful for me, the engine is so loud, I can't hear Wiz rappin about smokin some blunt. 
So Santa dear, if its not too much to ask, I think I need a Volvo xc60 or an Audi Q5 (that's if you could spare an extra $6000 for me hehe). I want a white one ok? I promise to continue being a good girl. hihihi

Yours Truly,

Smiley







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...