Thursday, November 24, 2011

DECLUTTER

After all the messy bessy things that have happened, I decided to quit on my very unhealthy abusive lifestyle this week and embarked on this journey of decluttering not only my mind but also my body. Which just means that I started staying away from my fried food, my bacon, spam, chips, candies and alcohol. I'm actually doing a pretty good job so far this week. I started to get back into my yoga practice, start my day with a jug of fresh fruit juice, have healthy refreshing salads for lunch and just very light dinners. 
Here are some of the things I've been eating lately... 

Maybe for the normal person these don't look too depriving or HEALTHY but from where I come from, My daily meals were downtight UNHEALTHY.
I have seen a lot of improvements maybe not on my weight yet (or I really wouldn't know because I have a phobia from weighing scales) but my skin is definitely more radiant and I feel more energized in the mornings as compared to the past months where I was feeling lethargic the whole day.
Next week though, I plan to take things to a whole new level by following this diet menu that I made inspired by both the "Cohen Diet" (which almost everyone is crazy about these days) and my old favorites the master cleanse and the Beverly Hills diet.


The menu looks something like this:


DAY 1
LEMONADE DAY
recipe for a glass of lemonade: 2T lemon, 2T maple syrup, 1/10t cayenne pepper, 10oz water
-- drink 6-8 glasses a day and you can snack on tomato soup or vegetable soup

DAY 2: 
breakfast: an orange
lunch: 90g lean beef, 3T cottage cheese
snack: strawberry and banana smoothie
dinner: veg soup and a kiwi

DAY 3: 
breakfast: 5 slices of pineapple
lunch: 1 cup tuna, 4 saltine crackers, 3T cottage cheese
dinner: 5 slices pineapple
--> drink lemonade throughout the day

DAY 4:
breakfast: a mango
mid am snack: apple
lunch: tomato basil salad with a piece of goats milk cheese and 100g lean steak
dinner: 2 bananas

DAY 5: 
breakfast: an apple
lunch: 2 tomatoes, 90g chicken breast, 2 broccolis and olive oil and balsaming vinegar dressing
snack: 120g yogurt
dinner: mango banana smoothie

DAY 6:
breakfast: one pear
mid am snack: apple orange smoothie
lunch: 45g tuna, 3T cottage cheese, spinach leaves
dinner: ratatouille and 2 slices of pineapple

DAY 7:
breakfast: 2 egg whites and 30g fat free cheese
snack: a mango
lunch: 4 celery stalks with 75g of cottage cheese
dinner: pineapple mango smoothie



I'll keep you posted on recipes and pictures when I start it. 
Wish me luck xx.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...