Friday, December 16, 2011

Dressing up for the cold

[L-R: Prim and proper ballerina:Chanel tweed jacket, zara leggings and Top shop ballet flats -- The regular airport outfit: Lululemon leggings, Forever 21 tank, Zara Jacket, LV scarf, Topshop ballet flats]

 [L-R: Little black dress: Zara dress, Wolford tights, Topshop ballet flats, LV scarf -- Ruggedie Anne: Vivienne Tam Printed top, J brand jeans, Balenciaga flats, LV scarf)



I really find it so hard dressing up for the cold.Packing for trips take me 5 mins to do them I'm done. But when I'm packing for the cold, gah, I really have to set aside some time to do it. I also freeze because aside from the fact that I always travel so light, I don't know how to layer and I can't wear proper long coats coz they make me look short, I also don't bring boots along with me because it eats up too much luggage space, I don't like wearing bonnets because they just emphasize my dumpling shaped face. 
Oh well, I'm so thankful I live in a tropical country. Spring/Summer and Resort collection all year round. 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...