Friday, February 17, 2012

Someone told me



I am happy because no matter what happens we both have each other. 
I am happy because our capacity to love is beyond reasonable.
I am happy because when I'm with you, the world feels like it is made just for you and me.
I am happy because we like doing the same things together.
I am happy because we fight and that just proves we are doing things the right way.
I am happy because you make me smile back by just smiling at me.
I am happy because you are not picky when it comes to food.
I am happy because when things go wrong everything will come around in less than an hour.
I am happy because you make me feel good about myself.
I am happy because we both know our mistakes and we admit it.
I am happy because we both love food.
I am happy because we have opposite taste when it comes to alcohol. (Except tequilla since we both love tequilla.)
I am happy because I wake up everyday knowing you're still there.
I am happy because we can talk for hours about the most random things in the world like cheese or water.
I am happy because we make each other laugh until we lose our voices the next day.
I am happy because I know how loyal you are to me.

I am happy because you give me a million reasons to be happy.




In the end, there are some pasts that aren't too bad. Somethings that have been said may have hurt, but there are those things that still make you smile when you go back to them.


[Nacho and Tabasco 2011]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...