Tuesday, September 20, 2011

22 23


I love listening to happy songs. I find anything fried appetizing. I love junk food and candies too. I hate copy cats and people who try too hard. I never liked coconut juice, I think it tastes like filthy water. I love the smell of fresh laundry and the beach. I love watching the sun rise. I love starry nights. I hate gloomy and rainy days. I don't think I will ever be fond of animals. Snakes scare me shitless. I like my coffee black and cigarettes, red. I like my scotch watered down  and my tequila on the rocks. I love the smell of dental clinics, swimming pools and salon chemicals. I can't stand people who dress like fashion bloggers on a daily basis. I love fancy food as well as cheap food. I love paydays. I like doing other people's homework. I love walking around the mall. I like watches and jewelry more than shoes and clothes. I love having my nails done and hair colored. I like Balenciaga and Marni. I love my mom, she is my best friend. I love receiving and giving hugs. I don't like arguing. I like my nails short and really square. I love everything in nude. I love sleeping in hotel rooms and ordering room service. I love receiving flowers and morning greetings. I like being thoughtful. I like Justin Bieber. I love reminiscing. I love kisses on the forehead and pats on my head. I would love to travel back in time. I like exploring different cities and cultures. I can't stand people who spit anywhere. I get annoyed when I hear people coughing. I'd rather not eat with you if you have bad table manners. I like giving back and  making other people happy. I hate losing my lighter. I am wary of social climbers and users.  I like wearing all white. I love self-tanners, tanning beds and bronzer. I do not like being told what to wear, how to wear or when to wear what I like to wear. I hate goodbyes. I like where I am now.  

I love my life.


Miley 22 
fresh grad - frustrated chef and food critique - lover - princess

[re-posted from aphroditeclassics.blogspot.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...