Friday, October 21, 2011

SAY YA BITCH


Searching for the thrill of it. Say that its love but to me its looking counterfeit. I get done with one and move right on to another bitch. Most girls wanna hide the fact that the thrill, they chase it. Wake up drunk, go to sleep fucked up. We both amazed at what we just done, mixing drinks, knowing we'll regret this. Ain't been asleep yet, room service bringing us breakfast. All this money, darling, what else is left to do? How can I explain? Yeah. We are always running for the thrill of it, thrill of it. You know? Always pusin up the hill, searchin for the thrill of it. Yea bitch. That's what it's all about though.  On and on and on we are calling out and out again. Never looking down, I'm just in awe of what's in front of me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...